**Winner announcement at the bottom of this post!**
I’ll be in Little Rock all day Saturday to attend a holiday party with members of my RWA chapter, so I might not get a chance to respond to you all until this evening. Enjoy! ~DD
In December 4th’s blog, I asked three questions I needed answered by you before I could continue writing my free, serialized story, Bad Moon Rising.
Poll #2 is now closed. The answer to the question concerning why Mason didn’t want to participate in The Prowl is:
Mason detests The Prowl and wants to wait for his True Mate.
So now we have the last question. It requires a little set up…
DiDi’s back at her aunt’s place, but she’s curious about the rest of the property. She hadn’t realized the dock existed that extends over the river where she and Mason last had sex before he took her there. Now, she finds a little flat-bottomed boat at the end of the dock and decides to head across the river/bayou to see what’s on the other side.
What does DiDi find across the river from her house? (You may choose 2 answers!)
- Didi finds her aunt's diary which exposes DiDi’s mixed (human/panther) ancestry. (40%, 36 Votes)
- Didi finds a talisman with a panther symbol that belonged to her aunt—left for her to find on an altar. It "speaks" to her. (35%, 32 Votes)
- Didi finds the diary of a woman who experienced The Prowl and how she survived the ritual. (14%, 13 Votes)
- DiDi finds unmarked graves of the human women who didn't survive The Prowl. (9%, 8 Votes)
- Didi finds a run-down shack with cat skeletons lying behind it. (2%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 52
I’m offering a $10.00 Amazon.com eCertificate as an incentive to get you to vote. I’d like all the answers to the polls nailed by Tuesday AM. Be sure to POST A COMMENT after you vote so I know who to enter in the contest.
The winner of Cat Tails Poll #2 is…Diane (Thursday’s comment #26)!
Diane, congratulations and email me!